- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Diastasis Recti?
- When can I start exercising after childbirth?
- Why exercise in pregnancy?
- When should I stop exercising?
- Is it safe to exercise whilst pregnant?
- SPD, will pilates help?
- Weak Pelvic Floor
- Class prices?
- What happens if I can't make it to class?
- How do I get there?
- What do I need to bring to class?
- Reflexology Classes
- Could you tell me a little more about the Swim and Gym programme please.
- All Pages
How do I get there?
For the Bumps Pilates class you need to make your way to the old City School which is now called the The Priory City of Lincoln Academy on Skellingthorpe Road, Lincoln, LN6 0EP. We hold the classes in the Dance Studio which is found opposite the Swimming pool at the back of the school. If you follow the main walkway at the side of the car park, under 4 archways, you will find us there.
We hold the North Hykeham BabyBugs class at Studio8 which is part of the Lincoln Physiotherapy and Wellbeing Clinic, 8 Mill Lane, North Hykeham, Lincoln, LN6 9PD. There is parking at the front and the rear of the building which is directly opposite the All Saints Church. There is a cafe and Tea rooms across the road if you fancy a drink and a chat after class.
Yarborough Leisure Centre holds BabyBugs classes and has parking on site. The dance studio is situated upstairs and there is a lift for you to use, so if you wanted to use your pushchair to get over to the Leisure Centre then you can do. There is a cafe area in the Centre that you can use too.