- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Diastasis Recti?
- When can I start exercising after childbirth?
- Why exercise in pregnancy?
- When should I stop exercising?
- Is it safe to exercise whilst pregnant?
- SPD, will pilates help?
- Weak Pelvic Floor
- Class prices?
- What happens if I can't make it to class?
- How do I get there?
- What do I need to bring to class?
- Reflexology Classes
- Could you tell me a little more about the Swim and Gym programme please.
- All Pages
What do I need to bring to class and what should I wear?
For the North Hykeham classes, you just need to bring yourselves and anything you might need for your baby such as a favourite toy or comforter, nappies and milk.
For the Washingborough and Yarborough classes you might also wish to bring a little cushion or blanket to rest your baby on. We do provide a large floor mat for your baby to rest on, but if you wanted to lay them up a little or position them on their front, then a cushion or blanket works well.
Please remember to wear something comfortable with some trainer type footwear as we do not want you to slip over! Also, don't forget your drink.