- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Diastasis Recti?
- When can I start exercising after childbirth?
- Why exercise in pregnancy?
- When should I stop exercising?
- Is it safe to exercise whilst pregnant?
- SPD, will pilates help?
- Weak Pelvic Floor
- Class prices?
- What happens if I can't make it to class?
- How do I get there?
- What do I need to bring to class?
- Reflexology Classes
- Could you tell me a little more about the Swim and Gym programme please.
- All Pages
Parent and Baby Reflexology Classes
Can you tell me a little more about the reflexology classes please.
These bespoke classes run by our specialist maternal reflexologist Kathryn, are held at Studio8 in North Hykeham, where our BabyBugs classes are held. They are run as a 3 session course for just £30 and with that you will receive information and instructions to take home with you so that you can continue with these newly learnt skills at home. Issues such as sleep, digestion and general well being are covered and are an excellent skill for you to learn to help and bond with your baby. Reflexology is much easier to perform than baby massage and can be done anywhere at anytime, with your baby fully clothed. If you would like further information, please contact Kathryn here