- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Diastasis Recti?
- When can I start exercising after childbirth?
- Why exercise in pregnancy?
- When should I stop exercising?
- Is it safe to exercise whilst pregnant?
- SPD, will pilates help?
- Weak Pelvic Floor
- Class prices?
- What happens if I can't make it to class?
- How do I get there?
- What do I need to bring to class?
- Reflexology Classes
- Could you tell me a little more about the Swim and Gym programme please.
- All Pages
Could you tell me a little more about the swim and gym programme please.
The Swim and Gym Programme is a programme run by the Lincoln Council Activ8 team and are based at Birchwood and Yarborough Leisure Centres. The programme runs for 12 weeks and are priced at £15. For this, you can use the swimming pool and the gym after you have had an initial assessment by the Activ8 team to discuss your exercise needs and to develop your programme. For more information on the antenatal packages, please look here. You will need to be referred by our Physiotherapist to take advantage of this offer, so please contact us to express your interest.
- << Prev