- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Diastasis Recti?
- When can I start exercising after childbirth?
- Why exercise in pregnancy?
- When should I stop exercising?
- Is it safe to exercise whilst pregnant?
- SPD, will pilates help?
- Weak Pelvic Floor
- Class prices?
- What happens if I can't make it to class?
- How do I get there?
- What do I need to bring to class?
- Reflexology Classes
- Could you tell me a little more about the Swim and Gym programme please.
- All Pages
I have SPD, will Pilates help?
Ideally you should be assessed to determine which exercises will be most beneficial for you at this stage, but as our Pregnancy Pilates classes are Physiotherapy led, we can adapt the exercises for all levels of ability. Your first Pregnancy Pilates class is free, so come along and try it out.