- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Diastasis Recti?
- When can I start exercising after childbirth?
- Why exercise in pregnancy?
- When should I stop exercising?
- Is it safe to exercise whilst pregnant?
- SPD, will pilates help?
- Weak Pelvic Floor
- Class prices?
- What happens if I can't make it to class?
- How do I get there?
- What do I need to bring to class?
- Reflexology Classes
- Could you tell me a little more about the Swim and Gym programme please.
- All Pages
Weak Pelvic Floor
I have been struggling with controlling my urine when I cough, sneeze and jump since having my baby. I avoid running and jumping (but can't avoid sneezing) because of this. Will I be ok in the classes?
The Mum and baby pilates classes are quite low impact and will focus and work on your pelvic floor muscles and lower abdominals, so these classes would be ideal for you. Take a look at our exercise pages and start with pelvic floor exercises shortly after your baby arrives when your bleeding has settled down a bit.