- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Diastasis Recti?
- When can I start exercising after childbirth?
- Why exercise in pregnancy?
- When should I stop exercising?
- Is it safe to exercise whilst pregnant?
- SPD, will pilates help?
- Weak Pelvic Floor
- Class prices?
- What happens if I can't make it to class?
- How do I get there?
- What do I need to bring to class?
- Reflexology Classes
- Could you tell me a little more about the Swim and Gym programme please.
- All Pages
How much do the classes cost?
Could you tell me how much the exercise classes cost please? Do you have to pay per term like most other mum and baby activities?
You don't have to pay for a full term, we give you these payment options:
Single classes or Taster classes payments are £6 per class. Then you have the option to pay for 4 classes at £22 which works out to just £5.50 per class. Classes run for 1 hour and need to be pre-booked.
These classes can be taken over a '6 class period' so if you can't make it, let us know and you an roll it on to the next week.
Please visit our prices page for more information.