- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Diastasis Recti?
- When can I start exercising after childbirth?
- Why exercise in pregnancy?
- When should I stop exercising?
- Is it safe to exercise whilst pregnant?
- SPD, will pilates help?
- Weak Pelvic Floor
- Class prices?
- What happens if I can't make it to class?
- How do I get there?
- What do I need to bring to class?
- Reflexology Classes
- Could you tell me a little more about the Swim and Gym programme please.
- All Pages
What happens if I can't make it to class?
If you can't make it to class, please let us know as soon as possible and re-book your slot. If you have paid for 4 classes at £22, then as long as you are within the '6 class week timescale' you can then just simply roll it over to the next week.